Time to relax
Wow! what a week!
Busy, busy, busy, shop, shop, shop, wrap, wrap, wrap, cook, cook, cook, but all with a whole lotta love!
I hope you've all had an amazing week and enjoyed a beautiful Christmas with family and friends. I'm sure looking back over the past week there will be soooo much to be grateful for....
But no doubt you're ready to take some time out, put your feet up, have a rest & relax!
As for me its the perfect time to get cosy with a good book!
For around the cost of a take away coffee you can grab an e-book that can change your life forever!
Here's some of my favourites;
- Shift Happens by Robert Holden
- Leveraging the Universe by Mike Dooley
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The 7 Day Mental Diet by Emmet Fox
- Growing into Grace by Mastin Kipp
- The 4 hour work week by Tim Ferriss
- Miracles Now by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Man's Search for Meaning by Victor E Frankl
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Dare to Dream-Your Journey of A Lifetime by me
- Movement Manifesto by Brendon Burchard
- Life's Golden Ticket by Brendon Burchard
Feed your mind everyday with words, thoughts & information that helps you to grow, be inspired & feel alive!
If your not one to snuggle up & get cosy with a good book there's always the audios.
There awesome for driving, walking or relaxing with your eyes closed; just taking it all in.
Happy Holidays! Happy Reading!
Remember to take some time out, just for you xxx
Time to relax