|Back to Back Issues Page|
Personal Development for Life - What Gratitude will do for you
October 16, 2018
Hello there, I hope this message finds you fabulous :)
I'd like to share with you a little about one of my favourite topics... GRATITUDE
But first allow me to say how grateful I am to you, for being here, for allowing me into your life and world. And particularly for those of you have been on my email list for sometime. I have not sent out regular emails this year! As much as I had planned to, something had to give and I will need to find an assistant in the very near future so that I can ensure the time I need to write and email. There has been a few major unforeseen life transitions this year of which I am embracing and ofcourse doing the work and preparations for all involved!
No matter what I do and will always find the gratitude, for it exists, everywhere.
Now not to sound corny but "I am grateful for that" because gratitude will change your life magnificently.
What gratitude will do for youFor those who have followed my work, you'd know I talk a lot about gratitude.It is such a powerful practise or as I say a lot “One of the simplest most powerful ways to transform your life".
With gratitude comes greater love, happiness, energy and well-being.
It has the power to move us from limitation and fear to expansion and love.
Science shows us that with gratitude we;
Have more energy
Have a more forgiving attitude
Are more generous, helpful and compassionate
Feel less isolated
Feel more connected
Experience less anxiety and stress
It all sounds very simple I know but it's easy to lose sight of all the wonderful people, moments and things in our lives and get stuck on all the things that may seem wrong, not done, painful, problematic or difficult. Without meaning to we can spend our time focusing on everything that doesn't seem perfect and miss seeing the multitude of things that are already.
Gratitude is your key to happiness.
What's really great is that the more you express gratitude, the more things you will see to be grateful for. It's simply how our brain works. It sees what you notice regularly and thinks that must be important to you so it ensures you see and experience more of it.
We can all incorporate the power of gratitude easily into our daily lives.
Here's a few ideas;
* Start a gratitude journal or write your gratitude's in your diary each day (try writing at least 3 - 5 things)
* Fall asleep thinking about all you are grateful for (you'll fall asleep with a smile)
* Start a gratitude jar (add little notes each time you think of things you are grateful for. Leave it out where you see it everyday to remind you)
* Practise a daily gratitude meditation. A few moments or minutes spent with your eyes closed, in a comfortable position focusing only on your breath and all you have to be grateful for
* Take a gratitude walk. Head out into nature specifically focused on acknowledging gratitude as you walk
* Ask Gratitude questions like;What brought me happiness today? Who am I grateful for? What am I grateful for? Who inspired me today?
* Each time you share a meal with family or friends, share your gratitude's. Whether 2 or 10 people, go around the table allowing every one to share something they are grateful for
* Write a gratitude letter to say thank you to someone you are really grateful for. Not only will it make your day, but there's as well
* Keep a little stone, crystal or note in your pocket (or bag), so each time you feel it or see it, you will be reminded to think about your gratitude's
* Pin up your favourite gratitude quote where you will see it everyday. Your bedroom wall, fridge - anywhere you see it morning, noon and night.
Gratitude is a choice.
We can choose to be grateful for the gifts and blessings in our life, acknowledging them or we can take them for granted.
Choose to acknowledge gratitude and gratitude will give you so much more love and happiness.
Gratitude will transform your life!
The Love the Life You Live Coach, Counsellor, Author
Looking for a Life Coach
Personal Development for Life
I welcome and encourage you to also visit:Share What Makes You Smile for a Great Cause
Raising funds for those in need.
No money is required or requested
Full details found at: Share What Makes You Smile For A Great Cause
To your success & loving the life you live!
Because You Can!
|Back to Back Issues Page|