feeling a little uninspired?
It happens to all of us! We loose our motivation, inspiration and need a little boost or reminder to get it back!
So here's a simple, fun little post of 20 ways to find some inspiration and get back on track; feeling fabulous, excited and inspired!
- Take a moment to simply watch your kids or your pets playing (at home or at the park)
- Ask your friends and those you look up to "What inspires you?"
- Go for a walk in nature and marvel at the beauty of the trees, landscapes, wildlife, flowers, rivers, sun, clouds
- Watch an inspiring TedX Talk (just visit youtube; type in TedX - search; inspiration - and enjoy some of the best of the best presenting
- Check our my 'Quotes' page for some uplifting inspiring quotes
- Write out a gratitude list. See how long you can make it
- Meditate on the word inspiration, see what comes to mind
- Think about all the people you love that inspire you
- Search in Facebook 'Inspiration' there are hundreds of pages and posts (don't forget to check out my Private Facebook group for Women - if your not a member yet! It is full of inspiration
- Smile at everyone you meet and see during the day
- Read a biography of someone who inspires you (you can buy it or borrow it from the library)
- Write a bucket list; get crazy! What are some of the things you would love to do in your life time
- Put on your favourite power song! The one that gives you goose bumps and makes you want to dance across the room and sing at the top of your voice
- Get creative! Do you love to paint, sew, draw, cook, build things? Immerse yourself in something you love,
- Find a new hobby, something you think you'd really get into and enjoy
- Get comfy and write about your favourite things, the best day of your life or a magical moment,
- Declutter. It feels great to have a clean out. It's good for your home and for your mind
- Change something around; your furniture, pictures. Check out some magazines or google home decorating ideas & see what you can come up with
- Plant a tree or some flowers
Feeling a little uninspired
- Do you wake up each morning with a great big smile. Or do you wake with a million pressures and things to do?
- Do you head into your day full of excitement, self-worth, self-acceptance and self-love. Or full of doubt, worry, beliefs and thoughts that keep you from living your best life and experiencing the love you know you deserve?
Celebrating You is about discovering the greatest relationship you will ever have! It's the one you can never hide from, the one that affects them all!
In this on-line E-Course you will discover the keys to;
- Loving the life you live,
- Creating beautiful, fulfilling, loving relationships,
- Self-confidence and the future you desire and deserve.