2mm shifts in your thinking and actions can make a massive difference in the direction your life takes over time.
- Loving the life you live now
- Changing what you can control if it's not how you want it to be
- Changing your mindset on the things outside of your control
- Creating the future you desire and deserve
- Learning and discovering who you truly are, what your passionate about and what inspires you
- Forgiving, embracing, accepting and loving you - for the wonderful woman you are.
- Becoming your most beautiful, authentic, brilliant, unique, self.
It's about giving and sharing your gifts and who you are with others, and...
It's about being inspired! And becoming an inspiration for others.
There is a wonderful video by Mastin Kipp, that beautifully explains how to inspire and make others happy. I hope you get a chance to watch it (you can check it out via the link above), but the biggest take away from that video is before you can inspire others or make others happy YOU have to be inspired, you have to get happy.
How do you do that? Personal Development! A continual practise of growth, of gratitude, self-belief, self-acceptance, self-love and never giving up. That is the essence of our beautiful Facebook group!
As you learn and grow you may not realise the impact you have on others, but it's there, people see it, they feel it in your energy and your presence, and that's truly a beautiful gift.
To our beautiful members; our group exists because of you.
And to those who have just found us here; I welcome you to join us and be part of something wonderful!Karen Offord › Blog 2015 › Personal Development for Women...